- For the business relationship between OriBon, owner: Koichiro Isogai, Wohlwillstrasse 16/18, 20359 Hamburg (hereinafter “seller”) and the customer (hereinafter “customer”), the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order.
- You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on phone number +49 179 3997764 or by email at email@example.com.
- Consumers within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
- Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the seller expressly agrees to their validity.
Offers and service descriptions
- The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but rather an invitation to place an order. Service descriptions in catalogs and on the seller’s websites are not guaranteed or guaranteed.
- All offers are valid “while stocks last” unless something else is noted for the products. Otherwise errors are reserved.
Order process and conclusion of contract
- The customer can select products from the seller’s range without obligation and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the [Add to basket] button. The product selection can be changed within the shopping cart, e.g. to be deleted. The customer can then proceed to the completion of the ordering process within the shopping cart using the [Proceed to checkout] button.
- Using the [Buy Now] button, the customer submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time, go back to the shopping cart using the browser function or cancel the order process altogether. Required information is marked with an asterisk (*).
- The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by email, in which the customer’s order is listed again and which the customer can print using the “Print” function (order confirmation). The automatic acknowledgment of receipt only documents that the customer’s order has been received by the seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The purchase contract is only concluded when the seller sends the ordered product to the customer within 7 days, hands it over or the shipment arrives has confirmed the customer within 7 days with a second email, express order confirmation or sending the invoice.
Delivery, availability of articles
- If advance payment has been agreed, delivery will be made after receipt of the invoice amount.
- Should the delivery of the goods fail due to the fault of the buyer despite three attempts to deliver, the seller can withdraw from the contract. Possibly. Payments made will be refunded to the customer immediately.
- If the ordered product is not available, because the seller is not supplied with this product by his supplier through no fault of his own, the seller can withdraw from the contract. In this case, the seller will inform the customer immediately and, if necessary, suggest the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or the customer does not want a comparable product to be delivered, the seller will reimburse the customer for any services already rendered without delay.
Our delivery and payment terms for Germany
Shipping is done with Deutsche Post. Up to an order value of EUR 12.00, the shipping costs are a flat rate of EUR 1.55. From an order value of EUR 24.00, the shipping costs are free. The invoice is paid in advance and is included in the package. The prices are to be understood as consumer prices. According to § 19 Paragraph 1 UStG, the amount shown does not include sales tax.
Our delivery and terms of payment for orders from abroad
Shipping is done with Deutsche Post. Up to an order value of EUR 12.00, the shipping costs are a flat rate of EUR 3.70. From an order value of EUR 24.00, the shipping costs are free. The invoice is paid in advance and is included in the package. The prices are to be understood as consumer prices. According to § 19 Paragraph 1 UStG, the amount shown does not include sales tax.
We offer the following payment methods. The prices listed in the respective offers represent final prices, they include all price components, in accordance with § 19 Paragraph 1 UStG, the amount shown does not include sales tax and are to be borne additionally by you.
Pay quickly, easily and securely. PayPal’s terms and conditions apply.
Credit card via PayPal Plus
No PayPal account is required for this.
Warranty for defects and guarantee
- The guarantee is determined according to legal regulations.
- The articles delivered by the seller are only guaranteed if they have been expressly given. Customers will be informed of the guarantee conditions before initiating the ordering process.
- For liability of the seller for damages, the following exclusions and limitations of liability apply without prejudice to the other legal requirements.
- The seller has unlimited liability if the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
- Furthermore, the seller is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential duties, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of duties, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the customer regularly trusts. In this case, however, the seller is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. The seller is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of obligations other than those mentioned in the previous sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply to injury to life, limb and health, for a defect after accepting a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- If the seller’s liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Right of withdrawal
Consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB have a right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact OriBon, Wohlwillstrasse 16/18, 20359 Hamburg, phone: +49 179 3997764, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or Email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, with the exception of the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. If you have requested that the service should begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount, which is the proportion of the services already provided by the time you inform us of the exercise of this contract compared to the The total scope of the services provided in the contract corresponds.
Sample cancellation form (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- OriBon, Koichiro Isogai, Wohlwillstrasse 16/18, 20359 Hamburg
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Retention of title
The articles remain our property until full payment.
The contract language is German.
Contract text storage
The contract text is not stored by us. You can save this by printing out the relevant websites and e-mails using the print function of your browser or your e-mail program. You should arrange for the contract text to be stored in a reproducible form yourself (e.g. by screenshot of the respective offer or converting the contract text into PDF format).
Notice of defects
If the customer is a merchant i.S.d. HGB must notify us of defects immediately, but at the latest within one week after receipt of the goods. Defects that cannot be discovered within this period even after careful inspection must be reported in writing immediately after discovery.
If the buyer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is Hamburg.
If one of the above provisions is ineffective in whole or in part due to statutory provisions, regulations or amendments to the law, all other provisions remain unaffected and continue to apply in full.